Check this guy out. Wow! His name is great too, "Dish Latino Joe!" I mean I have heard commercials where the guy calls himself the "Dish Man" or whatever but never hear the persons ethnicity added in. I mean, I think I would be embarrassed if I called myself "Dish Caucasian Nathan."

We got this in the mail a while back, but made us laugh so hard that we kept it for a while. We still laugh every time we look at it.
It's been 24 hours. Where are the pictures to your new place??? You hastled me about not getting pictures of Julic and Bob on mine so I'll hastle you about your new place. You'd better not wait 24 hours to post pictures of your baby!!!
ReplyDeleteWell, without internet at our new home and not having time at work, I give myself some excuse for waiting. Pictures are on the way. There is like one or two packing and a few of our new place at the end of the first day. I will take some more pictures of the final product of Jenn's and Diane's hard labors.
ReplyDelete