Friday, August 04, 2006

Pictures of my baby

It has been a while and it's about time that there were some more pictures up here, so here they are.
These pictures are from the baby blessing. She is a cutie. Takes after her mom.




The blessing dress was Jen's when she was blessed, so that is cool.



So Jen's brother, Mike, married a girl named Jennifer July 21st. The rest of the pictures are from Mike (my Jen's brother) and Jennifer's wedding. Diane made a bridemaid dress from the extra material of the other brides maids to make a dress for Katelynn. It was very hot on that day and slept most of the time. We took her out for a couple pictures but shaded her most of the time.


The Newport Beach Temple.

Mike's Jen and her brides-maids. The two on the right are Mike's Jen's cousins




The extra fabric also made a dress for annalisse. Diane spent a lot more time on this dress and I think both dresses were great.

Ok, so I guess I should have a picture of the Bride and Groom at some point.

Ethan and Annalisse, posing for the camera.

Anna looks really cute in this picture, but I don't think Ethan was ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment