Here she is in the infamous harness.

This is the best picture that we got with her stretching after we took off the harness. It doesn't show it very well. Most of the time when we'd take her out she stretch her arms up above her head all the way and her legs are long as she could stretch them with pointed toes.

Now we just have some cute pictures for you to enjoy. Katelynn is growing so fast and learning so much. She is getting pretty good and grabbing things and putting them straight into her mouth. Life is so fun watching and playing with her everyday!



These pictures are the first pictures we got of her smiling! They are SO cute! I was so excited when I got them. Most of the time she just stares at the camera and won't smile. Thanks for smiling Katelynn!




I am sorry our blogs are so rare now. It is rare that we get internet at home so it is hard for me to post a blog and Nathan simply has no free time now that school has started. Hopefully I'll be better at getting cute picture up more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment