What I think is way cooler is that he has his own website, shirts, and an album released. It may be because I am lame and don't know cool people in bands with shirts. So I thought I would show the website. Ben is the drummer and the second from the right on the picture below. I thought that this picture was pretty snazzy.

I thought I would be somewhat, semi-cool like Brigham and post some band stuff. I will not be able to make it to his concert on Saturday and so I can't make a review like Brigham. I thought I would attempt at being cool like Brigham and post some pictures of my friends band. So here it is.






When I saw this picture I thought, "This is how I see Ben everyday, just a side of his face." Not really but I thought it was funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment