

Now please note in these videos that I was not feeling in my tip-top-shape, healthy self. I was having some stomach flu-ish thing. Katelynn is a cutey though.
Now the stuff on Katelynn's face is not chocolate, or food, it is dirt. There is a plant pot next to our neighbor's door. Katelynn loves to run around and was over by the pot and before we knew it, Katelynn had a hand-full of dirt in her mouth. Nasty!

She really didn't seem to see that there was anything wrong other than her spitting it out, but she does that everyday at her high chair.
haha!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteShe's so steady on her feet and what a cutie!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! How are you guys? I saw your blog listed on the Mealey's website so I thought I would check it out. Email us if you can:
ReplyDeletejerndelrandall@yahoo.com