Sunday, August 05, 2007

24th Evening Festivities

I've decided the month of July is one reason I love Utah. We get to enjoy two days off work and school. Two days of parades and fun. And most importantly two night of fireworks! We were not going to make Katelynn miss her sleep to watch fireworks with just her boring mom and dad but because we had family in town we woke her up for a fun night on the 24th. Katelynn did great and had tons of fun.

She wanted to play with the Frisbee that everyone was playing with.


Here are cute Mike and Jen.





By this time Katelynn was getting a bit tired.


Katelynn enjoyed many Nilla Wafers during the evening.




Nathan had fun with the camera. Mike is in the middle jumping up and down. Dan and Mandi are framing the picture





Brotherly love.


I was very worried that Katelynn would be afraid of the fireworks- the noise, the dark, etc. Thankfully she was not afraid, but she had no interest in the fireworks. Right as the fireworks, started she got a great interest in running away towards the kids next to us. She had fun!






I think Mike's singing is what makes these videos so funny. Just listen to what he is saying.



1 comment:

  1. so fun! love the "singing!" maybe he should try out for "american idol" next year! :)

    ReplyDelete