And that has made all the difference...
Those are really funny pictures.. she is soooo cute. Grandma Wilbur
Katelynn is so cute!By the way... I just wanted to let you know our new address is:jaredanddelia.blogspot.com
These pictures are great!!! I LOVE the glasses with the binkie. Being a mom is great.
BTW, we changed our website a little while ago and I think it messed up your RSS feed since it shows the most current entry is Dec 12th. Just thought I'd let you know :)
Those are really funny pictures.. she is soooo cute. Grandma Wilbur
ReplyDeleteKatelynn is so cute!
ReplyDeleteBy the way...
I just wanted to let you know our new address is:
jaredanddelia.blogspot.com
These pictures are great!!! I LOVE the glasses with the binkie. Being a mom is great.
ReplyDeleteBTW, we changed our website a little while ago and I think it messed up your RSS feed since it shows the most current entry is Dec 12th. Just thought I'd let you know :)
ReplyDelete