Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Exciting News!!

Because Nathan normally does all the blog posting I am a little surprised he hasn't gotten this news up for all to hear. He went to California a few weeks ago for an interview for an internship this summer. We found out last Thursday that he got the internship. He is so excited to be one step closer to being done with school and out in the real world. I actually don't know if he is more excited to get thisinternship or if Katelynn is more excited to be with her cousins all summer. She loves Ethan and Annalise SO much. We've been looking for bathing suits, and Katelynn talks about swimming with her cousins all the time. I don't think she understands that it is almost totally unlikely that she will like swimming for most of the summer. It is going to be a fun summer!! Strangely enough, I have some mixed feelings about it. It will be so much fun to be in CA with family but I really will miss all the friends we've made. Luckily we still have 2 months to have fun in Utah.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Good luck with the move and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats--that's so exciting! (...and happy late birthday!) Have fun in California.
    - Lindsey

    ReplyDelete