Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our little shopper

As the sun got higher in the sky, the sun would get in Kate's eyes as Jen and Kate would take me to school/work. Kate started to ask for sunglasses 2-3 weeks ago. She started saying "sunglasses" while pointing to her eyes all the time. She said it to my mom at some point and my mom told her she was coming up soon and would buy her some. Kate was so excited. She then told everyone "Grandma sunglasses." She really could not wait to go shopping with my mom. She is a natural. My wallet already is hurting in anticipation.



1 comment:

  1. Love the sunglasses. We miss you guys sooooooooooooo much! I sat outside a few days ago playing with Kennedy out on the lawn all by myself. I kept wishing you and Katelynn would come running out, but alas, it didn't happen. :) How depressing. I'm sure you're loving the California sun. You're ultrasound must be coming up here soon! I'm looking forward to hearing if it's a confirmed boy. :)

    ReplyDelete