We went to our 2nd ultrasound for this pregnancy. You may remember that we had to figure out how far along Jen was in the pregnancy. Today the Ultrasoundist said that his measurements said that the baby was due Sept 17. We are going to stick with the Sept 23 date because we are tired of moving the date and, honestly, we need the time when we move up to Logan for school. Our Ultrasoundist, or person performing the ultrasound (I am sure he has a really cool professional title that has tons of latin in it but I don't know it so Ultrasoundist will have to do), said he thinks that it is a boy. That was what the Ultrasoundist said
last time. It seems our son(?) doesn't make it easy to see the part that needs to be seen. So Jen figures that two maybes equals a yes.
I hate that question mark.

Ultrasound faces are always a little weird and look so alien-like to me. It is crazy to think that I might have a son soon.

The ultrasoundist asked if we saw "it." I thought "it" was boy stuff. So Jen and I said no. The "it" he meant was the baby, so he labeled a picture for us.

And here is the classic view. So there it is. It looks healthy and all. The radiologist will look at them and send the results to the ob/gyn and talk to Jen about them at their next appointment.
So how about a name like Teancum?
ReplyDeleteHey guys! A boy will be so fun for you! (and in my professional opinion ... that is DEFINITELY a boy!) I'm so excited for you guys. Oh ... the official title is Diagnostic Medical Sonographer ... or ultrasonographer. :)
ReplyDeleteoh, well you've got chelsea's blessing so it MUST be a boy! Congrats! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! How exciting for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Boys are really so much fun. I love my 2! Good luck with everything this summer and the move up to Logan!
ReplyDelete