Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Hmm, Kate has been quiet for a while.

So while we were in California one evening, Jen said to her mom that she had not heard Kate for a while and she was going to check on her. When you have a child, silence is only golden when they are deep asleep. Otherwise this happens.



Kate found Jen's lipstick and decided she needed some sprucing up.

And yes, Jen got the lipstick out of the shirt.

6 comments:

  1. HOLY COW! I love that she seems pretty happy with herself in the last picture. Gotta enjoy a job well done, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! Ahh . . . kids. Aren't they fabulous?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA!! Precious. Glad you got the lipstick out. Second to my #1 role as mother I feel my second role is that of launderer. I swear I spend more time trying to remove stains from what seems like every piece of clothing my two children own than almost anything else! Bother. If it's not fruit juice it's poop. When will the madness end? Maybe a decade or so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Jenn and Nathan.....your blog is SO much fun, too!!! :)) I just finished looking through all of your pics! :) Great job!!! :))
    Love,
    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete