Ok I know it has been a while again between posts but I have another excuse. Kate and Ty both came down with RSV. The week before he had been to the doctor and had an earache and Kate probably got RSV first then gave it to Ty. So we had a couple of sick kids. We all started to get a little cabin fever so instead of church last weekend (doctor's orders were to stay away) and went down to Provo. We couldn't see Alyssa and Ben because of Bella and fear of her catching it (for good reason) but we could see Dan. So we mostly hung out with Dan. Casi made dinner for Dan's apartment and her own (and other misc. people) so we went over there for dinner too. Kate had a blast being the center of attention. She couldn't get enough of it. Anyway we have been a little busy taking care of sick kids.

Kate got some new PJs from Jen's aunt Joan. I just loved the faces she made.

Here she is showing of her PJs.

I call this one "Wad ya want?"
Yucky RSV. No fun. Glad you were able to get away though.
ReplyDeleteBoth Mike and I have had a cold. Mike brought it home from school. So far Graden has lucked out. Just so you know, we just barely got it. Didnt have it during cupcake night.
ReplyDeleteI think the inversion had something to do with it.
Oh Jen I'm so sorry for you guys. That is no fun! Alyssa told me that Tyler's doing better so I hope that trend continues!
ReplyDeleteSo sad! I hope everyone is feeling better. That must have been a long few weeks...RSV is never fun!
ReplyDelete