Sunday, January 04, 2009

Tyler's Baby Blessing

We waited to bless Tyler until all the family would be together for the holidays. Our plan just barely worked. Josh and Hayley came in on the 26th and Mike and Jen left on the 28th so the 27th was the big day by default. Tyler was great throughout the blessing and smiled a few times, something he does often now. He was startled at the "amen" at the end though. Here was everyone in the circle. Tyler wore the same blessing clothes that I wore when I was blessed.







Here are four generations (and me).



After everyone got a picture with the special boy we set him down and took pictures of him by himself. 


 I was so happy to get this picture. I think he looks so cute.


Uncle Jarrod playing with Tyler.

4 comments:

  1. What a handsome little man you guys have. How special to get to bless him with all the family together and in the same blessing outfit you wore! That's fun. I love seeing all the cute family and baby pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. He looks like a little Nathan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and this is Delia. I am logged in under Jared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blessing day pictures turned out so cute - Tyler is such a handsome little man! I'm glad I was able to see you for a second in the mothers lounge :) Hope the rest of your break went well!

    ReplyDelete