We are total Californians. We do not enjoy the cold or the snow. We do not know many things snow people know. We don't use the coat hangers and carry our coats throughout church. I am always asking Jen if she thinks I should shovel snow because I have no idea what the proper time to shovel is (and it takes me forever because I have no idea what I am doing). I complain almost every morning in class about how cold it is and beg global warming to kick in. And finally we live with snow outside but it is a special event that Kate goes outside and plays in the snow. Granted it has been a little light on the snow side so far this year, which we have been happy about.


Here we made a "Frosty the Snowman" for Kate.

She wanted several "Frosty the Snowmans."


Eating snow.



Fun in the snow.
I know what you mean. I am such an Arizonan. Jared has lived in Utah before. He laughed when he witnessed me discovering that I should not be running when there is ice on a sidewalk. If I didn't have him, I would be lost with putting coats on a coat rack at church and when to shovel snow.
ReplyDeleteWe still have yet to learn to enjoy the snow more through skiing and snow shoeing and stuff.
It looks like you guys had fun. I am glad the snow has been milder this year too.
SO CUTE!!! :)) And FUN!!! :)) To watch all of your video clips...great snowmen!!! :))
ReplyDelete