
Kate had a different smile for most of the day, a kind of rosebud smile.

Here Kate is with her second cousin, Chani who is Kevin's brother, Brad's, daughter. They are a couple months apart. She was a little scared of me until the end of the day. I don't blame her though, I scare myself sometimes. This was the only picture I got of her looking at me with a camera.


Tyler did not want to look at the same time as Katelynn.


Here is the Manti temple's waiting room. From there we went to the luncheon but we didn't get any pictures there. Then we went to the reception.

Here is Jen's cousins, Kevin's sisters.

Katelynn played with Chani most of the night. They ran around and had a good time.

Brad and Tia's family.

Dan played with Tyler and Ty was looking at him and it was so cute. But when I pulled out the camera Ty couldn't stop looking at the camera.

Finally Dan was able wrest Ty's attention back.

Here is Tyler's scream. Can you tell if he is screaming for joy or frustration?

The last hour of the reception was a dance. Everyone had fun dancing.

Especially Kate.

Crazy Dancing Fools. I wasn't dancing much because Ty was exhausted and needed to be cuddled.
Dan, Dan, Dan the dancing man.

Here are the cousins with the groom.

Wes is so good with Kate. I think one day he will make a good daddy.

It was a fun, but exhausting, wedding. Congrats Kevin and Mandy.
fun! i like that kate loves wes haha
ReplyDelete