Sunday, May 24, 2009

California Fun, Part 1

The day after the wedding Jen, Kate, and Ty flew with Dave and Nichole down to California while I flew to Utah. The original plan was for me to study and take part of the CPA Exam but that didn't work out and I had a week before class started for me so I went down to California. Changing the plane ticket was way too much so after I got off the plane, I got in the car and drove down to California.

Kate was quite the expert in the airplane's safety procedures.



In California Kate and Ty played in the little pool while I was there. We bought Kate some goggles for the swimming pools. She looks pretty good in it, don't you think?



Tyler enjoyed the pool. He didn't like sitting in the pool as much though.




My parents took us up to Irvine Park to eat lunch. It was a beautiful day. 




Cool Ty.



We went on the little train in the park. Kate kept giving a goofy smile.


I think she had fun.


I then drove back up to Utah and started school while EVERYONE else in Jen's family went to Palm Springs. Jen is coming home tonight and I can't wait. It has been two weeks without my family. Jen has the camera so the rest of the her trip will be on here when we get a chance.

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed you flew to UT then turned around and drove to CA. Worth it though. I LOVE Irvine park too. It's so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. California Fun, Part 1 must mean there is a Part 2...we're still waiting...

    Mike

    ReplyDelete