Nathan had his birthday. We are so grateful for Nathan- he is a wonderful husband and dad.
One day we went down and walked around the temple grounds. It was a beautiful evening.
For Thanksgiving Dan and Casi came down. We have no idea why but this house on Balboa Island has this dinosaur in the yard. We couldn't pass up a picture.
Here is our best news of all- TYLER IS WALKING!!! This is such great news because he was 15 months when he started walking. We were all ready for him to get moving. He is much happier now. He was quite a good walker from the start and now just roams around all day long carrying things from room to room.
We went to Fashion Island and got some cute picts. We love to go see this big tree. This was the first year we actually went and saw Santa. Kate actually sat on his lap even though she was pretty scared.
Poor Ty was a bit more scared than Kate.
We decorated the Christmas tree too. We did lots in the few days Dan and Casi were in town. It was busy and fun.
We also went to Disneyland with Grandma Mandy. Too bad we didn't get a good pict by the holiday decorations.. oops.
The other very good announcement: I am not carless any more!! We bought a van. We love it. Kate is so excited because the doors are automatic on both sides. I feel a bit lazy with automatic door but, oh, it is so nice!
We are just enjoying winter in California too much to get inside and work on the computer. Hopefully soon you'll get Christmas pictures.



Looks like all kinds of Southern California Christmas fun. I sure miss having a warm Christmas. :) Congrats on the van too! I am loving my Sienna too. The dual sliding doors are the best. Maybe we can meet up with the kids when we come visit my parents in March!
ReplyDeleteYay for an update! Looks fun! Let's play soon! I got a Disneyland pass for Christmas, so we should go this week, or next week.
ReplyDeleteAh...California looks so dreamy and nice! Congrats on a new van. It looks like a Hyundai Entourage. Did I get that right? That is our dream van. Let us know how you like it over time..please. I see us buying one in a distant future and I want to know if it is as nice as it seems.
ReplyDeleteYay for Tyler by the way. That has got to make things easier...and harder :)...now that he is walking.
Yay for a van! One day will probably join you. Thats awesome Tyler is walking. Graden isnt quite there yet. I have a feeling he will match up with Tyler on the later part.
ReplyDeleteIt was good to see all your smiling faces.
Yeah! A new minivan! Is that the exact one you got? Looks nice! I love the automatic doors! When we first started looking for minivans I thought I didn't need that, but after they let me test drive the car for several hours I was hooked. Now, if I have to use our old minivan I walk away from the car without having shut the door. It makes getting the kids in so easy. You will have to let your friend Delia know that the Entourage has been discontinued, 2008 was the last year they made. Kia is owned by the same company as Hyundai, so the Kia Sedona (ranked 3rd behind the Honda and Toyota minivans) is the same as the Entourage, interchangeable parts. As I told you we love our Entourage, so tell her to look at the Kia Sedona, or obviously the Sienna is fabulous as well. Did you get an 8 seater? That is one thing that I wish ours had. Anyways, I hope you are enjoying the freedom that comes with having a car ov your very own now. Yippie!
ReplyDelete