We had a wonderful Christmas break. Nathan took off the last two weeks of December off. It was so much fun to have him around all the time. We played hard and stayed up late at night. Here are some favorite picts from Christmas break.
We took this pict with the timer on our way out the door. I was very happy with the results.
We hope everyone had wonderful holiday. Looks like we really didn't take enough pictures this year. At least we got a few good crazy smiles from Kate.
Cute family shot, Jen! You look adorable. I have to admit, I have highly jealous of your Southern Cali winters at the moment. Just the sight of jacketless children and streets without snow looks so inviting. We've gotten 65 inches here in VA--never seen anything like it...Glad you are doing well!
Jen! You guys are such a cute little family! Kate and Tyler are soo cute! It was so good to see you and your mom at the shower! Thank you for being such a great friend! I hope you had a great birthday yesterday! Ps where did the kids get the red hair!? So Cute! I love it!
Your timer picture did turn out really nice!
ReplyDeleteYour family Christmas picture turned out so cute! Everyone smiling and everything. :) Looks like a fun Christmas. I loved Kate's Christmas dress.
ReplyDeleteCute family shot, Jen! You look adorable. I have to admit, I have highly jealous of your Southern Cali winters at the moment. Just the sight of jacketless children and streets without snow looks so inviting. We've gotten 65 inches here in VA--never seen anything like it...Glad you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteJen! You guys are such a cute little family! Kate and Tyler are soo cute! It was so good to see you and your mom at the shower! Thank you for being such a great friend! I hope you had a great birthday yesterday! Ps where did the kids get the red hair!? So Cute! I love it!
ReplyDelete