Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Fun

Easter this year was lots of fun. We did lots of egg dying. This was our last attempt and as you can see Tyler was very excited. He was extra smiley for the camera. He's a pro at wearing an apron now. 




I think Kate's hair and face says it all- nothing is better than silly putty!





Ty decided to sit on Kate for their picture together.




Katelynn's hunt finds were very successful!




Once again he plopped right down in her lap for pictures. They are getting very cute and caring with each other.




Tyler got a See's sucker and really enjoyed it. We could not get it out of his mouth forever. By the time we got it out his shirt was covered in sticky sugar-drool!! YIKES!

2 comments:

  1. I love how your kids cheese it up for the camera. Especially Tyler. I could just pinch his cheeks. Katelynn looks SO much like you Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I wish we had had warmer weather for Easter. I love Tyler's big smile. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete