more than the cute kids..
What could it be?..
Say Hi to Becky!!
Every year an elephant comes to school. The kids sit in the parking lot and she does tricks and then they all feed her. How cool is that?!?
See how close Katelynn was?
This was our favorite trick!
Katelynn wouldn't even sing for Mother's Day at church the day before so it took a lot of work to convince her to feed and elephant!! Unfortunately, we didn't actually get a picture of her doing it. Bummer.
After, she was ready for her pict the the elephant!




Pretty cool. But looks pretty dangerous to me. All I could think of was the elephants stampeding in India.
ReplyDeleteWow. An elephant. That's definitely not something you see visiting every preschool. Looks like fun. I'm impressed that Katelynn fed it. I don't know if Weston would. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is SO cool! No way. What a neat and unforgettable experience. I love how Katelynn poses for the camera. It is so cute. ;)
ReplyDeleteSo cool! Katelynn is adorable! What a fun experience.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I am also jealous of the sunshine!
Jen! The pattern for my bag was designed by Amy Butler--it's called their sweet harmony handbag and tote bag. I'm excited to try some of her other patterns too.
ReplyDelete