Friday, June 30, 2006

For you poor souls pt2

Tab, oh the tabs -- Firefox (and Safari) has tabs. What is a tab and why is it so great you ask? Well my friend, have you ever gotten annoyed with having a bunch of windows open and trying to juggle all of them, needing a page you have opened when you have a good 10-20 open. In Firefox and Safari both support tabs and have made my life a little
easier. Sometimes if I am doing a lot of different things on the internet, I have a bunch of tabs but if I need to surf somewhere that is unrelated with everything else I am doing, I open a new window and go on from there.Tabs can be a life saver but can also get out of hand, so tab responsibly.
Here is an example of the tabs in motion. I have my blog page open but have tabs that go to Apple and Google.


Internet Explorer 7 is supposed to have the tabbing
feature, so it will only be an advantage for Firefox and Safari for a
little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment