

I liked this picture because Katelynn's eyes are shown so well. Of course, she is the cutest thing around, but all her little clothes help too.
If I remember correctly, this dress was Jen's as a baby. I may be totally off on that one, but I thought that is what Diane and Jen said.



As we speak, Diane is driving to Cedar City. She was a huge help and we aren't sure we will survive without her help.

We are not sure but Sunday night Katelynn had a small case of Colic. She had it for about 3 hours but had it in waves and would be calm for a few minutes in between. Last night she was fine, so hopefully Sunday was it.
My parents are coming in town on Friday and my mom will be here for a while with Jarrod. My dad will leave Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment