We went back to sunny California. I now truly know why it is called sunny California. As I sit here bundled in my bed, trying to keep warm in Utah, I can think back to Monday when I was in California washing the car in shorts and a t-shirt.
Here is Katelynn and her Papa. This was the night we got there. Luckily, this trip Katelynn warmed up to everyone much quicker than she did at Christmas time.

On our fun week home we didn't take too many pictures. I did manage to bring my camera to Ikea though. I figured all my other friends were blogging about Ikea so I'd better too!
Katelynn was very excited for the adventure.
We couldn't get a picture with Annalise and Katelynn looking so I just picked this one because Katelynn looked cute.
You can see here during our week at home Katelynn decided to try to move a lot more. It is fun but I think she is getting impatient with learning to move. She has now enjoys standing all the time. I'm still working to get her crawling but I think Nathan loves this new standing obsession.
When we were gone we did a lot of video chatting with Nathan. Katelynn sure has become a computer expert. She loves the computer.
Here is the real reason we went home. Katelynn had never met her uncle Dan. We had to take a trip to see him. Katelynn loved playing with Dan.
She really was enjoying chewing on Dan's fingers. I don't know if Dan enjoyed it too much.
Once again, Nathan watched in anticipation for our arrival.
Here is Katelynn back home safe with her daddy! She loves her dad so much.
Thanks mom and dad for bringing us home to see Dan. It was so nice. We love you Dan!
No comments:
Post a Comment