Katelynn and I spent a bit of the day cutting out hearts to show Nathan our love for him.
Nathan was so nice and made the soup I had planned to make for him so I could feed Katelynn her dinner. We eat a delicious cheesy potato soup. It was so good.
Now, of course, we have some more cute pictures of cute little Katelynn.
Here is the famous finger-sucking pose. Katelynn can almost never put her fingers in her mouth without the other hand. It is so funny to watch her get ready to suck her fingers. She pulls both her arms in a dramatic motion to put them together to suck her two little fingers. (As you can see, she had been eating some breakfast.)
This is her really cute coat that everyone comments on. See the cute kitty on the hood?
So cute! That is how Blake sucked his fingers too. Both hands, one under the neck and the other in his mouth.
ReplyDelete