
Here we are. We had to try to stay out of the sun as much as we could so we wouldn't burn.


Look at the couple!

Grandma Nancy.

I thought this was a good picture. I was lucky and got Josh to look at me, although he was squinting so you can't even tell.

Awww, how cute.

What would a blog without Katelynn pictures? We tried to keep that hat on as much as possible but she would have it. She hated that hat and took it off the second it touched her head, most of the time.

Look at this beautiful lady.
Lizzy Bell, who is on a mission at Temple Square was able to attend to sealing and hung out a little afterwards. It was nice to see her. She has 7 or 8 months left I think and sounds like she is having a lot of fun.
I thought this was a great picture of Lyss as she posed for Ben.
Ben forgot his sandals and camera so he took phone camera pictures. I guess I was too boring to look at when he was taking a picture of me.
My Grandpa, my aunt Cheryl, my mom, and my uncle Craig.
I thought this was the cutest picture with Katelynn hugging my grandpa. She does that now and gives you a big bear hug.

It looks as though Elder Nelson had a relation being married too. Jarrod and Lyss had a picture with him that is posted on my dad's blog. Jen shook his hand. This was as close as I was able to get, the closest I have ever been to an apostle. I felt pretty special.

There were many people that helped us out that day. Katelynn is getting less patient with being held and likes to crawl or walk around. Ben and Jarrod walked her around a lot, Sister Christensen walked around the temple, and many other people helped us out a lot. We are so thankful for everyone.

Both Jen and I were a little sick and so we didn't take many other pictures the rest of the day. For a more thorough coverage of the day, the Wilbur Family blog has a good posting of the day. Here, Josh and Hayley cut the cake and fed each other. They were very civil and didn't get it everywhere. There were a lot of people that were friends of my parents ages ago that were at the reception so that was cool. Anyway, it was a good day.

No comments:
Post a Comment