Thursday, April 12, 2007

Up and down

Katelynn is pulling herself up on everything now. Just in the past week or two she walks along everything. Most recently as she is standing she lets go and balances all on her own. She thinks she is really brave and a big girl when she does this. Nathan and I are enjoying life with Katelynn. Katelynn and I are very excited for Nathan to be out of school for the summer. Unfortunately, he will be at work everyday all day, but when he comes home he is all ours!! We can't wait to go swimming everyday and play in the nice, big pool. We just have to wait for the weather to get warmer.



1 comment:

  1. Katelynn is so darling! I cannot believe how big she is getting. I don't think it is ever going to warm up enough here to go swimming!

    ReplyDelete