The flight is currently listed as Katelynn's worst flight. The last half hour she just wanted to go.Katelynn had a hard time living in the hotel room. I think it screwed up her sleep schedule. Here is breakfast.
No, we didn't go deep sea diving. We were in Denver, but they do have an aquarium. I really liked it. Katelynn kinda liked it. The fish were a little boring.
But the otters were fun. Katelynn liked to watch them but was a little scared when they were close to the glass.
We went in a bubble that Katelynn wanted out of as soon as we got in it. Here she is begging for mommy.
So what is the last thing you would expect at an aquarium. Did you say a tiger? Well, neither did we. But they had four here. Only one was active though.
Scary shot. Funny thing. Katelynn was never scared of the tiger. Some of the fish scared her, the otters scared her, but the tiger didn't scare her. Interesting.
I was letting Katelynn stand on this stand to see these blue fish and she sat down like this. I tried to stand her up and she just sat down like this again. This was the fourth or fifth time she sat down like this.
The next day we went to the Children's Museum. There was a firefighter exhibit. I thought is was kinda cool, Katelynn was a little shy and didn't have much fun.
They had a restaurant and grocery store exhibit. Katelynn LOVED this one. Her cart is full of baby things. We got bored after a while and needed to peel her away from the exhibit.
Of course she liked the balls.
The area that Katelynn had the most fun in this area for little kids. This area that Katelynn is in is for infants only but there were none there so Katelynn enjoyed.Katelynn really like this pot thing and cooking. So we have learned from the Museum that Katelynn likes to shop for food and cook food. Hmmm.
I loved Katelynn's facial expression when this girl through a tantrum, like what is going on.
We went down to Castlerock to my Aunt Stephanie's house where we stayed Saturday night. She took us down to the Garden of the Gods. This is the Kissing Camels.
Katelynn really liked my cousin, Sophie, and Sophie liked Katelynn. They held each others hand for a good portion of the hike.
I thought I would get a picture of Tyler since most are of the girls. He was hiking on his own side trail.
Aren't they cute.
Aren't they cute.
I didn't get a picture of Stephanie. We meant to get their family picture before we left but forgot so this is all I got of Stephanie. Gary and Haley went to Provo for a BYU game.
This is Balancing Rock. I think they cemented that thing in. Just imagine when that thing falls. Death would come quickly I would think. Now note the nice clear weather. It was warm. Just note that for a second.
Now compare with the next morning as we were driving away from Stephanie's house on Sunday morning. That was a beast of a drive to the airport.
That was Denver. We had a busy and tiring weekend. We are still recovering. I really hope I get that internship. I will be letting you all know as soon as I get it, don't worry.


























Hi Wilbers! I found (or I should say re-found) your blog through the Haertels blog. I miss my early morning walks with Jen and Katelynn. I can't believe how big she is!! Sounds like Denver was awesome. Good luck with the job hunt. Glad all is well with you!
ReplyDeleteOh, I loved this post! I felt like I was there with you guys! Hopefully you'll get that internship. What a cute family!
ReplyDelete