Now anyone who knows me knows that I am not a typical guy. I am not a big sports fan. I don't mind a game here or there (like a BYU or Angels game) but I do it more for the social aspect of the whole thing. I know its almost as embarrassing to hear a guy admit his lack of enthusiasm for sports as it would be if he was wailing in public. But it is true. BUT I do like a good play , or a good game if one can be found. Well our friend, Alden Lawrence (as proof of friendship, he and his wife, Emily's, blog are with the Friends Blogs on the right) had a great post with this video. This is an amazing play. It is incredible. It is two minutes long. This team has 2 seconds on the clock and 61 yards for a touchdown and the win, too far for a field goal. Well just watch how they do it.
There were 15 lateral passes there. 15! Amazing. Jen said why don't they do that more often. I think that it is very difficult and wastes a lot of precious time when the clock is normally running. I imagine that they practiced that one a lot though. Wow.
No comments:
Post a Comment