Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day

Christmas morning Katelynn came down to see Santa's presents.


She decided that she wanted to go back upstairs to get her Santa books.


Jen helped her carry the books down.


She was almost there to her presents.



And decided she didn't want to really come down after all and decided to cry.


When she finally got to her presents, she was excited and started playing with them right away. I think she may have been still waking up and was in the grumpy mode that one gets in while waking up.


I vote for the "still waking up" theory.


Here are all her presents. She got a car, keys, phone, and book. Just look at how tired she is.


We then went over to my parents house. My family all opens their gifts at the same time so I was only able to get a few photos before I had to get to my presents. As it was, I was way behind and the last to be opening presents. Katelynn got a box full of books. She seemed to like them. 


Katelynn got a blow-up chair. Katelynn has begun to make silly faces now. Here is one of them. 


Anyone that has been around Katelynn surely knows that she loves phones, or "ello-ello," and got one for Christmas.


The day or two before I came down to California, Katelynn began growing up again. She started bantering, like gibberish but cut off like words, and she seemed to know what she was saying. I couldn't decide if it was gibberish though, or just words we couldn't understand or she didn't really know how to say yet. She also has increased her vocabulary so much, it really is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment