
Grandma Barnes got a cat. I am allergic to cats (and dogs to a lesser degree) and so the cat was shut up away so I didn't die. The cat is a vicious creature. All those evil allergens.

Kate and Dan had fun looking at the cat. Toward the end, the cat was let out and Kate chased it the rest of the time.

Dan and Kate were cute.

Don't let it fool you. It wants you to think it is cute and cuddly. But don't let the sheep's clothing fool you for a second. It is vicious.

Dan had to study accounting because he has a test coming up. I was so happy to see someone studying accounting.

Dan thinking he is all that.

To the cake.

I love Katelynn's look on her face.

Jen got one big piece.

Kate is a cuddler.

Aren't they great. It was fun to be up with Grandma Barnes.

PS Katelynn stayed at nursery. And didn't cry much either. Jen was there until 10 minutes left in Sunday School and Kate was there the rest of the time. So she was there without Jen for about an hour and ten minutes. Let's see if she can do it again next week.
I totally agree with you on the secret viciousness of cats. :) Looks like a fun visit with Grandma!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of you guys looking at the cat under the door. So classic! But, as I am also allergic, I will also agree that I like them better behind a closed door :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jen!