Monday, March 17, 2008

In with the New

We cut Katelynn's hair over the weekend. Here is a picture from before the cut. We thought that she was starting to get a strong mullet. We decided at the beginning of the month to give it a month before deciding to cut it or not. Jen decided it needed to be cut and told some friends. I later that day said in front of those friends that it needed to be cut. So that settled it. 


Silly Kate.


I am woman, hear me roar.


Here is the cut. What do you think?

In other news, it has now warmed up enough for it to be converse weather. I can't wear converse with ice, but I think we are freed from that oppression (hopefully) so the converse All-Stars came out. Jen reminded me that I got some new converse for Christmas. So I laced them up and wore them this weekend. Aren't they awesome?

2 comments:

  1. Cute haircut. It looks like Katelynn got your hair, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the haircut. She looks so grown up. She looks so much like Jen and Nathan, but mostly Jen.

    ReplyDelete