Monday, April 07, 2008

Grandma and Papa Mandy

Last week my mom, dad, and Jarrod came and visited us up in cold Utah. My dad made the trip efficient and get some of his seminar hours for his license. So they stayed in Las Vegas for a bit and were here last Sunday. Right when it snowed. Welcome to Utah mom and dad. With us going to Logan next year, I want to know where I can sign up for some Global Warming for next year. It will only be 8 months. That is what I tell myself.


Katelynn found some jewelry. She loves to dress up now. She is our little cutie pie.



Everyone but me (who was working and in class) went to the Zoo one day. Kate liked looking at the animals. 


For my dad's birthday, we went to PF Chang's. I love going to PF Chang's, and there Mongolian Beef. Mmmmmm. My grandparents went. I am going to miss them. We have been so lucky to live so close to them. We definitely loved living so close to them.


My dad got a new digital camera for his birthday that he opened at PF Changs. He got a picture of everyone.


Do you like Jarrod's haircut?





The whole crew.

Although I had a huge project due the day before they left, I was glad they were able to come and visit. We will see them soon.

2 comments:

  1. wow your little girl sure is a cutie! they grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented in the previous post but didn't know if you would see it.

    Also, I just have to say that Katelynn looks so cute all dressed up.

    ReplyDelete