Sunday, April 20, 2008

We have an Announcement . . .

We have had a very interesting past month. We found out that I was 8 weeks pregnant!! Hurray! Then when I went to the doctor for my 10 week apt he said that he thought I was more like 14 weeks, but definitely no less than 12 weeks. So two weeks later (fri) I went in for an ultrasound and she said that I am 16 weeks. So now I am four months pregnant and I've barely even known it! If you count back, I found out I was pregnant in week 12, meaning I had already finished my 1st trimester. I wish every pregnancy would be like this! 

The ultrasound lady could not see if it was a boy or girl. She thought she saw that it was a boy, so she said she was 80% sure it was a boy. We shall see. Here are the pictures we got, a face, arm, and foot.





(Note from Nathan: For the eagle eyed blog reader out there this would not be any new news because they would have noticed the little application counting down the days at the bottom of the page that has been there for a while.)

9 comments:

  1. Yeah! Congratulations you guys - what great news! That's got to be a good feeling - being way further along then you thought - wow! I am due just after you then ... I'm 12 weeks. Good luck with finals/moving ... maybe we'll see you guys down in Cali this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woa!!!! I wish my pregnancies were like that! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!!!! Katelynn will be a great big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jen!! That is so exciting. I wish I could have skipped my first trimester, too! Just remember that a due date is really an estimate, so you could always go a little later (or earlier!) I only say that because I experienced going over my due date and it was torture. Better pleasently surprised than disappointed right?? Keep us updated

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Jen and Nathan! What a wonderful blessing to be through the first trimester without any complications. I hope that things continue to go well.

    P.S. What is the exact due date?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats you guys!!! I'm so jealous that you didn't find out until 12 weeks. I have always hoped that would happen to me. :) Hope everything goes well and you're feeling good Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! A little bird told me the good news on Sunday night. (My mom...who found out from your mom!)

    Remember when I called you and said I had a dream you were pregnant? I think I should become a soothsayer...

    I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't see a little counter on the bottom of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. COngrats you guys! I found your blog off of Meri's. How I wish my next pregnancy will fly by like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness. congrats! that's exciting! sorry we'll miss you monday! glad we can keep in touch with the blogs! good luck girl!

    ReplyDelete