Monday, July 07, 2008

Catch up Pictures

This summer has flown by. We have been very busy but don't have many pictures to show for it. We are getting sad that we will be leaving back for Utah in about a month.

We went to the zoo on a free day and the kids had tons of fun. 

We were able to get Katelynn's hair into a ponytail. I just think it is adorable even though it doesn't really stay. 



I got out my old jewelry box with all my play jewelry. Katelynn and Annalise love playing with it.  

Baby Collin was blessed two Sundays ago. He is SO cute and getting so big. We love his chubby cheeks and double chin. 




2 comments:

  1. so cute! hope your pregnancy is still going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katelyn with the jewelry is classic! Just wait until she's old enough to make movies with your video camera. I bet you'll get some classics!

    ReplyDelete