Monday, July 28, 2008

Fun at the beach

Above the Corona Del Mar beach, there is a grassy area that we go have a picnic. We thought this would be a cute picture. Dave is holding Ethan, I am holding Kate, and Greg is holding Annalise. 


We had them turn around. I think it would have been cuter is Kate had been able to turn better. As it was, she was holding on for dear life up there.


After being on my shoulders, Kate decided she wanted to be on Eth's shoulders. Dave had to help of course.


They played in the picnic blankets. I think Kate looks so cute in this picture. 


My beautiful wife made this picture look good.


Kate was just lounging. I thought it was cute. I think she felt so big sitting in the chair.


Family shot.


I put both up because I liked how the one above was framed but the one below has a cuter smile on Kate.


Nichole and Baby Collin.


Anna didn't want to participate in the Williams family picture so Kate was a substitute.



Sunset at the beach. Smog sunsets are the most beautiful.


A few days later all the kids and moms went to the beach. Kate started not liking the sand and how it got all over her. Here is Anna.


That didn't stop Kate from looking cute and loving her sunglasses.


Eth said the water was cold, as if it is ever different on the West coast. They really love playing together.

2 comments:

  1. Fun times at the beach. Your family pictures turned out so beautiful. I can't wait to see one with the new addition. So exciting. When do you head back to UT? Too soon, probably. Enjoy the CA summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't get much cuter than that little Kate in her sunglasses on the beach.

    Jen, I can't believe you're due in 2 months...you look like I did at maybe 16 weeks. way to go! (It's all the walking, right??) Have you had any other ultrasounds? Is it still MAYBE a boy??

    ReplyDelete