Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back in UT

So yesterday we traveled back to Utah. We stopped 5 times so it took us a while and we are exhausted. We are staying in Provo for the day and then tomorrow we will kill our selves and move all our stuff. We are excited to see Lyss and Ben and their baby Bella. We also get to see my Grandpa Campbell. So for the move, Jen will take it easy and visit friends while Jarrod, my Dad and I will move all our stuff. We are then heading up to Logan and unpack. It will be a crazy few days. We will let you know if we survive.

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! Wow! I hope Jen is doing okay with being prego and all this moving! I was just thinking, Logan is only about an hour and a half from Riverton, so be sure to let us know your address and info etc. and we'll try and come visit sometime. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete