Friday, August 08, 2008

Running away to the Circus

Sorry for not posting in a while. Things got a little busy with work and all, and by the end of the day the last thing I wanted to do was type more stuff. So I uploaded these a couple weeks ago and just now getting to posting them.

We went to the circus. A doctor that Greg works with gave him some tickets to the circus. We had two tickets on one day and four tickets the next. So Jen and I went with Kate on the first day and Dave and Nichole went with Ethan and Anna the next. Kate was SO excited to see the tigers and baby elephants.


We couldn't get any good shots of Kate before with all the baby elephants around.


Kate was really excited. We were excited that she was excited.


At first Kate didn't know what to think and sat like this for a while. I thought that she was bored and this whole thing was going to be a failure.


Well that was before the white horses. I thought this routine was the most boring but Kate loved it. She got all pumped and started bouncing around. The rest of the night she was so happy.


I went and got some cotton candy. Of course Kate loved it.


Of course when we want her to pose with us the smiles disappear.


What a little cuttie pie.


I have so much fun with her. At intermission they brought the tigers out in cages and got the tiger ring ready. Let me tell you those tigers did not look happy. One in particular roars and swatted every time the trainer came near. I thought there was going to be an attack. Now you may think as I did that they are professionals and something like that would never happen. But you must never forget that those are WILD animals. Remember that Vegas tiger guy that almost died. I was ready to cover Kate's eyes if that happened.


Kate really started getting tired though.


I think we are getting better at the self pictures.


We left right after the elephants. Kate was exhausted and asked to leave. She saw what she came to see. Tigers and elephants. I think it was a huge success and we all had a lot of fun.


PS. I would like to point out the time and date of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment