Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Smiles

I am pretty sure this is a smile.


We made the Oprah Snapfish photo book and wanted a good picture of our whole family for the cover so we took a bunch. This was the Y vs U game day, and my shirt color was lost on me. Jen pointed it out and I immediately changed it. This was ok but was a little blurry so we did another later after Kate's nap.


Meanwhile, we caught one of Tyler's smiles.


We emailed the smile to our family, a few people said that it doesn't look like him. Well here he is not smiling. See it is him.


Here I am in my semi-blue shirt and this is the cover to our shirt.



Cute picture. I think Jen tried to get them both to have crossed arms.


The next day Ty smiled for the camera again.


Ty likes when I whistle, which is good because I do it all the time, half the time I only realize I am whistling when someone is complaining from it.


Tummy time. Ty seems to coo a lot when he is on his tummy. I think it is his way of objecting to being on his tummy.

1 comment:

  1. Ty is adorable! You guys have such cute little kids! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete