Kate has been singing lately all around the house. She rarely, which means never, sings on command so we haven't been able to so off her singing. She mostly sings Little Mermaid songs. The Little Mermaid was my sister's favorite movie growing up (in fact she named our dog Ariel). My mom gave Kate the Little Mermaid, I think in part because Lyss liked it so much. So Kate has those songs in her head. I don't know if you can see it but she flips her hair back as she sings.
Kate was running around the house singing so Jen set the camera to try and catch some of it. With her going around into different rooms it was hard to get much that you can hear on the video. Here is what we got.
What a cute little girly girl!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!!! Josh and I loved those videos!! Kate is getting so big and she is so stinkin' cute!! We can't wait to see you guys more often!
ReplyDelete