
Mike and Jen. I think that the weekend was that much better because Jen helped hold Ty and watched Kate for us. Thanks Jen.

Ethan.

Kate had several cute pictures.

When Dan and Casi came out, Casi was beautiful.

Always need a good newlywed kiss outside the temple doors.

Kate wanted to congratulate Dan.


Tyler was a little tired at this point. His naps were completely disrupted.

With the rain, they went back inside to an atrium and tried to take a picture of the whole party. There were way too many people to do that but they took a few smaller pictures.

Then it had stopped raining so we went outside to take the whole group picture. After that everything got a little busy. We took the picture and then kids got rushed home to nap. Then I rushed back to take the groomsmen pictures. We went back inside and to grab our suits and as I reached the door the rain poured out of the heavens. People running in from the parking lot were drenched and we were all in our tuxes that needed to be dry in a couple hours. Luckily, Jen Barnes we in one of the cars when it started and came and picked us up at the temple door. Thanks Jen. Congrats Dan and Casi.
woo hoo! 2 shout outs in 1 blog! I would hold ty anyday. is there a sweeter baby out there? i think not. nay nay, you were missed in PS big time!
ReplyDelete