Here is Jen as a baby


Here is Katelynn as a baby


Here is me as a baby


So I asked my parents to send some pictures of me as a newborn so we can compare. I think she looks very much like Jen.
And because if I don't post several pictures of my new baby girl I will not hear the end of it from my parents, here are a bunch of pictures of my new baby girl.










The last two nights, Katelynn has been sleeping for a good 5 hours, which is nice. She likes to sleep on the her side and will almost always turns to her side and has her hands by her face. She loves to suck and is either sucking on her hands/fingers or the pacifier. She is a little cutie. She seems to stay awake a lot during the day, a lot more then I thought she would. Her skin was a little yellow when we left the Hospital but her legs were white, so she was in a low risk for jaudice. I think she is doing really well and is at little to no risk for jaundice. I woke up this morning and comforted Katelynn while Jen slept. After a diaper change, she slept in my lap and I loved having her there that I left her there until it was time to get ready for work.
These are great. She is beautiful. We are so looking forward to seeing and holding her. Are they amazing? I have only 1 problem with these picture - they are from yesterday. What about today? We want more!!! and more after that!! :)
ReplyDeleteHi guys - your kid is amazingly cute, really one of the cutest babies that I have ever seen. I am completely jealous of her hair. I cannot believe that my "little" cousin Jenny has a baby! I hope that we get to hang out with you all sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteSOOOOOOOOooooo BEAUTIFULLLL!!!!! GREAT JOB NATHAN & JEN!!!!!whooHoo!
ReplyDelete