
Her name is Katelynn Jennifer Wilbur.

We started to take her home (which took a little while to be discharged) and put her in her car seat. Those car seat bases, which the car seat can just snap into, are nice only because I can't imagine having to go through that installation into the car every single time. Pain in the rear. Here is our little Katelynn, snug in her carseat for the first time.

On our way out of the hospital. What a bright and sunshining day to bring a baby home.

Mother and baby are doing great. We survived the first night at home. Jen was up a good portion of it and is hopefully sleeping the day away right now, as we speak. I was up mostly when we were worried when she was making funny noises while breathing. I think that it was a few boogers and finger sucking that made us think she was choking or spitting up or a whole list of scary things. I went to work this morning and plan to be here till 5. As can be expected, we are way excited and are very grateful that Diane, Jen's mom, is up here to help us out. I don't know what we would have done without her help.
Hey guys...
ReplyDeleteYou look great Jen and your baby girl is ADORABLE!
The breathing thing...that freaked us out too, but Owen sounded like that for months.
Good luck and get some sleep- ha ha.
Randall Family