Web readability -- I work with some people who program for the web. They tend to agree, Firefox and Safari tend to follow the coding standards better, which are made by a group of people to keep things working nice. Internet Explorer hasn't been updated in a few years and the coding for the internet has developed so much in that time. The problem is that so many people use Internet Explorer that developers have to forgo using cool code and dumb it down for IE. I have heard that Safari tends to display standard code a little better than Firefox, but very few times are they different. This is the least important reason Firefox is better the Internet Explorer and why I like it, is A reason and I wanted to make sure I had all the reasons out there.
If there is anything I missed or you don't argree with, comment and I might change the post.
We already use Mozilla!! I say put more pics of Katelynn (and you and Jen of course) ha ha
ReplyDeleteGrandma Sue