Lately I've been bugging Nathan to help me cut Katelynn's hair. The top of her hair has been so long and starting to look silly. He has been very recluctant saying that it is going to be so hard. U kept reminding him that it will never get easier!! So after her bath todaywe did it. Nathan actually cut it while I distracted Katelynn. It woked out pretty well. After the cut Nathan admited that her hair does look a lot better. What do you think?
Before (We forgot to take a real 'before' picture so I've found some picture where you can see the length of her hair.):


After:


Here she is busy in the kitchen!
I think it looks really cute!! You guys did a great job trimming up her hair! Love, mom
ReplyDeleteWow! I didn't think it looked silly before at all....but it looks soo cute now!! Wow! Props to you both for being able to cut it without any mishaps. Cabbage patch doll! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteClayton and Katie May