

We then went to a neighborhood to see the lights. Here is where it is on a map.
There were homes that were nice, some elegant, some festive, and some, like this home below, party atmosphere. There were was also a home that had a live nativity with a sheep. Also one that the whole home changed from red to blue to green and perhaps other colors, I don't remember any other colors. It was pretty cool.
As I was taking the video above and backed into a Santa. Everyone said it look freaky and they took a picture of me.

Santa patted Josh on the head.

This was a nice home. I liked it.

This home let people come into the house. None of us went in as there was a long line and we all thought it was a little weird to let hundreds of strangers come into your home.
This neighborhood was so bright and big that your uncle Steve, who didn't know about it, noticed it from the air when landing a few days previously at Orange County airport. It was wonderful having you guys here for the holidays. It's too quite again!
ReplyDelete