Monday, September 15, 2008

Bringing Tyler Home

As we prepared to come home from the hospital, we took a bunch of pictures. Jen was holding Tyler and he was so cute.


We dressed him in his first outfit.


Look at that great and proud mom.


Admire the outfit and blanket. 


When Tyler cried, Kate got very concerned and tried to help calm him down.


He wasn't happy going in his car seat.


Here is the new family going home.


It is such a scary thing that they just let you go with this little delicate child. I know we are on number two but it feels like the first. I mean it was two years ago and our routine has changed SO much over the last couple years, and they are completely different children. It is like having your first with another kid running around.


The new siblings.



Here we go.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. He is such a beautiful baby! Such dark olivey skin (or jaundice?). I love the sibling picture. It is just so crazy how one day it's just the three of you and then all of a sudden you are a family of 4 and life changes forever . . . again. Anyway, very exciting. Tell Jen congrats for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! I love the video! I'm so glad things are going well. You guys are just radiating with happiness!!

    ReplyDelete