When Kate was
born, she had a good amount of hair on her head. After a few months, she developed a bad case of cradle cap and dry scalp. Her method of scratching her head was pulling her hair. By the time we discovered a method of keeping a healthy scalp for her, she had pulled herself a bald spot. Well it was not a spot, it was all her hair on the sides (where her arms could reach). So she has never had enough hair to do anything with. We did try to do a ponytail
during the summer but it didn't last long. It slipped out after 10-15 minutes because her hair was too short. So the other day we tried again and it lasted a lot longer. I love it.

I thought this was a cute smile. I was lucky to get it before her smile went into cheese mode.

Back into cheese mode.

I tried to get some self shots with Kate but she didn't like it for some reason.

I know it is impossible to tell but this is also a self shot with Kate moving away so fast and the camera following her.

Kate then took the camera and started to take pictures. I couldn't tell if she was trying to do self shots or if she was trying to take pictures of us and held the camera backwards. Here is a small selection of the funniest ones.





It is such a glorious day when your daughter's hair fits in a rubberband!
ReplyDeleteSO dang cute!
ReplyDelete