Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tyler's Birthday

So last Sunday, the day after we came home from the hospital, Dan, Casi, Wes, and Trenton wanted to come up and see Tyler. Diane made a cake and we decided to sing "Happy Birthday" to Tyler and have Kate blow the candles out. Kate loved it and we had to do it 5-6 times.


There's the birthday boy.


Everyone wanted a picture with the baby.


Casi and Dan with Tyler.


Look at the proud Grandma and sister.


I think this picture is so funny. It is sometimes hard to watch a newborn because they want to badly to move but can't yet.



Kate can't give enough kisses and hugs to Tyler.




We gave Tyler his first bath. He wasn't to happy but we had no fountains. Kate wanted to help a lot. 


2 comments:

  1. This brings back many memories of when I came home with little Aaron! We did a birthday party for him too, and Erica even has the same striped shirt that Kate is wearing! Tyler is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jen! You look fantastic! Women everywhere envy you. Plus, your kids are so cute. AND, I can't get over how much Tyler and Kate look alike. Adorable, of course! And I'm glad Kate seems to like her baby brother. keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete