
We did get cute pictures though, not many with falling leaves though.


We were going for the natural look.



Singing to the leaf.

Tyler slept well the whole time.

We had Kate pose a little.

And here we are.

Ok. So at a personal cost I post this video. I was trying to get the Turkey to do the crazy gobble thing it does for Kate but Jen thought it was too hilarious not to record or post so here you all go. Enjoy!
Kate then wanted to take some pictures holding Tyler.


Leaf pictures are the best. I love Kate's brown coat! So adorable. Also, thank you for sacrificing your dignity and posting the video with the turkey. Weston thinks it is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures. She has your smile Jen! I think anyway.
ReplyDeleteI still think it is nuts that we haven't seen you guys yet! I totally recognize where you guys are in those pictures...so it is weird to think you are so close and yet we haven't gotten together yet. I hope Katelynn is feeling better. We will have to do a playdate soon!