After Kangaroo Zoo and some lunch, my dad and I went to hike the Y. My dad really had a hard time but I'm sure it had to do with the altitude rather then age or shape. My dad hadn't hiked the Y in 30+ years and I never had and wanted to before I left Utah. From the car it doesn't look too far but here is the view. It was gorgeous.


I took several shots with my cameras stitch assist to create a panoramic view. I haven't stitched the picture together yet though.
we love hiking that too! hope you're all doing great!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure it was the altitude. I'm getting old and out of shape. My blog has the panoramic view.
ReplyDeleteAnyone who says that is easy (which is like everyone) is LYING! I had a hard time too and I'm not too old haha.
ReplyDelete